Buyer wants to pay extra for express delivery after auction ended, is it possible?

A buyer has texted me to ask me for an extra charge for express delivery, which I do not offer, after the Auction ended, is it possible to do that?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Buyer wants to pay extra for express delivery after auction ended, is it possible?

I think so. I once asked for express delivery too because the item was in WA and I am in NSW. It was an old, rare item a bit in need of repair and I wanted to have it as soon as possible. It was an auction too, and because the item was not very cheap I thought that $3 more to have it much quicker would be worth it. The seller agreed and I did get it by express, but I don't know what she did. Maybe she sent me an invoice.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

If the buyer hasn't paid yet, send them an invoice with the postage amount adjusted.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

I just create a listing if they have paid already  using sell similar from what they purchase and call it express post for the item they purchased and delete most of the details from the listing. Then when shipping they are combined as one with mypost and both get the same tracking number. I have seen some sellers have a generic listing and call it express post something or other.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Send invoice 

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply