Buyers are unable ro BIN more than one item per week.Help

rHIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR MONTHS. EBAY SUPPORT HASN'T HELPED MUCH

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Check your settings.

There is an option to limit buyers only buying 1 or 2 items within a certain time.

image host
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

I know another seller who is having the same issue with their buyers. I bumped into her last week and she says that many of her buyers are complaining that they cannot purchase more than 1 item. She says she hasn't changed her settings and has never had this issue until recently.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

@jellybirddesigns wrote:

I know another seller who is having the same issue with their buyers. I bumped into her last week and she says that many of her buyers are complaining that they cannot purchase more than 1 item. She says she hasn't changed her settings and has never had this issue until recently.

Did she check her settings? Or just whinge about it without doing some investigation?

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

It is always wise to check settings when things suddenly change. Settings sometimes change themselves either the result of a glitch (or maybe eBay)

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

@treasures1001 wrote:

rHIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR MONTHS. EBAY SUPPORT HASN'T HELPED MUCH

If a buyer contacts you with this problem simply ask them to let you know all the items they want to buy. Work out combined postage and roll all items into one. You could make the title on the listing something like " Special Order", send buyer an email with that item number and they can make their purchase.

I have had to do this a few times when selling handmade items and had no further problems, buyer and seller happy and presumably ebay and paypal happy too..

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply