CQ,Cats,DG,Horizon,Love my sheep

Not a subject..just a thank you to the above folks who have helped this board out many many times either directly or indirectly

with your knowledge of the system and good ole common sense advise. You've helped me numerous times with the advise                             

you've passed on to others. Just wanted to say your efforts don't go unnoticed and thanks.

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

pretty please

Bless you, whoever you are. 😄 

I echo those sentiments, I doubt I'd still be here and /or would have learned anywhere near as much if it weren't for these discussion boards and the people who've helped me. 

Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

You are a dear
Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

I 2nd that whole-heartedly.

Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

Most of what I have learnt, I have learnt from others here. It's a wealth of information with so many long term very experienced people who are willing to help anyone. I think if it wasn't for this forum, I would have sunk pretty quickly by now. I knew the basics, but had no idea how much I didn't know until I started reading here.

I'd also like to give a shout out to Lyndal, k1ooo-sir-sales, PJ for helping me (and everyone else), as well as the ones you mentioned. There are others, but without going back through the forum, their names escape me at the minute. It's such a great community we have here!!

It would be so nice if more sellers (and buyers) frequented the forums. I believe it would make everyone's buying and selling experience so much more enjoyable.

Thank you for you kind sentiments, I am blushing!! thank you.gif

Bouncing_sheep.gif

Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

Thank you Sheepy for giving the thumbs up to a few more than 5 posters.

I would like to add a few more names....Putney and gem addiction spring to mind when talking about lon time posters on the boards as well as Padi

Message 6 of 15
Latest reply

@redneck2013au wrote:

Not a subject..just a thank you to the above folks who have helped this board out many many times either directly or indirectly

with your knowledge of the system and good ole common sense advise. You've helped me numerous times with the advise                             

you've passed on to others. Just wanted to say your efforts don't go unnoticed and thanks.

Thank you for your thank you.  Honestly I just love saying my opinion on stuff and sharing some great and some carpy eBay experiences. I also have a passion for challenging board furphies.

Its good to see a range of views on stuff represented by the posters named in your OP.  Some areas we may agree, but some we don't, and some we truly don't.

Wish more seldom posters and lurkers would post more regularly and mix it up some more.  

Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

A lot don't seem to appreciate my contributions, so I have curtailed my posting.

Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

I also feel rather humbled to have been specifically mentioned by the OP but as Lyndal quite rightly points out, there is a plethora of highly experienced and extremely helpful members on these boards who are more than happy to give up their valuable time to help newbies and the less experienced amongst us, and for each of the names mentioned in the OP, I can think of at least another dozen or so who also should have been, but weren't.
Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

Many thanks davewil1964.Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 15
Latest reply