Can I bulk automatic relist

Has anyone been able to bulk change their listings to automatic relist or do we have to go through every one of our listings to do thia? Thanks Alyssa

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Bumping an old thread still looking for an answer

Want to switch to 3 free relistings now I've discovered that I am, in fact, eligable. But the idea of editing each one individually through the ebay browser interface is... unappealing. One day they will update turbo lister... sigh. For now, is editing one-by-one after listing the only way?

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

I think you do need to revise each listing. I haven't found a way to do it in bulk at this stage. Interestingly, if I just hit relist on an unsold item, then submit, the box doesn't automatically tick, but if I hit relist, then make more edits (in the My EBay selling page), the box is ticked. So frustrating because even if I don't want to make edits, I still have to go through all the motion to relist and get the box ticked.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Luckily, I only have 13 listingsss. To tick the automatic re-list box I checked the box to the left of the listing, then Edit above the listings, whent through the listing, ticked the automatic re-list box and saved. Didn't take too long but only 13 listings.

Best wishes

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply