Can anybody tell me how to change the time item is for sale? it seems only 7 days possible ...

New selling format ...only 7 day time for selling ...I don't seem to be able to change that   .Any help please?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Can anybody tell me how to change the time item is for sale? it seems only 7 days possible ...

Once an item has bids nothing can be changed.

Also you can only revise the lenght of time in a listing up to 2 hours after originally listed.

You should still have the option of 10 days or less than 7 days when you first list an item.

The change to the format is in BIN listings, they only have GTC now.

image host
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

If you only have 10 listings - on the ones that have no bids you could end them and then relistt them  against your free 40 listings so no fees occur.

you can't change anything that has a bid.     of course you could end it but it would make your buyer angry.   don't want that.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

You should be able to shorten some of them, but it depends on how much time is left, eg. if more than 3 days have elapsed since the start of the auction you can't change it to 3 days.
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply