Can't find how to turn off Auto Relist?

bh354
Community Member

Hi,

I just had two unsold items relisted automatically. I decided not to sell them after all so I ended both auctions but I'd like to know how do I turn off the Auto Relist function, so that I don't have the problem again.?    

bh354.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Each seperate listing has a little box that needs to be unticked before submitting the listing.

You can revise curent listings if you want or just end those that auto relist when they do.

Every time you list just make sure that box is not ticked.

image host
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

You can either make sure the relist box is unticked, or if you don't want current listed items to relist, you can cancel the auto relist by clicking on the drop down at the right of each listing where it says 'more actions'. Click on 'remove automatic relist'. You have to do what with each item you don't want to relist. It's quicker doing it that way than revising every item.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

I thank you both for answering my query and solving the problem. I hadn't noticed the little box you mention.

Regards,

bh354

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

According to eBay (just checked), we can't. This is from their website:...

• Automatic relisting is selected by default. While you can't opt out of automatic relisting, you can still cancel the listing.
  • Automatic relists do not count towards your free listings balance.
  •  

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

@25janicec wrote:

According to eBay (just checked), we can't. This is from their website:...

• Automatic relisting is selected by default. While you can't opt out of automatic relisting, you can still cancel the listing.
  • Automatic relists do not count towards your free listings balance.
  •  

Only in specific circumstances.

And things were different in 2014.

That is the main issue with dragging up old threads. People might think, if they don't read the dates, the advice given back then is current information. Often, like this thread, it isn't. eBay's policies and procedures change over time.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply