Cancel Ebay postage label’

rjm6572
Community Member

what ever you do sellers try not to make an error with the ebay postage lables

i made an error with mine as i printed off an extra one by mistake and upteem emails to customer support going back

3 months and i'm still waiting on my refund for a ebay 3kg satchel....they seem to be passing the buck

they like to take your money but dont like to give it back

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

you should get a credit for your label if you didn't use it - I would contact support again if you have followed the procedure below

It's easy to manage your postage labels from My eBay. Check which labels you've printed, reprint labels, print additional labels for multi-parcel orders, cancel unused labels and also print packing slips.

• Cancelling a label - You should only cancel a label if you have no intention of using the label. You need to cancel the label in My eBay within five days of the label being created. It may take up to 25 days for the postage charge to be credited back to your account.
Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

yes i have emailed them quite a few times and i get the same answer, it will be fixed up soon

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

so true =(
Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

At least C & S was easy and responsive to deal with if there was ever a problem. Ebay dont confirm or notify you of anything. 25 days later you hav eprobably even forgotten you applied to cancel let alone go back into your account fees to check, as they dont tell you. (you will find it under Accounts> Credits tab)

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

Can you recover an accidentally cancelled postage label?

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

I don't think so.     Ask for a credit;   pay for a new label.

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

@scottief63 wrote:
Can you recover an accidentally cancelled postage label?

The cancellation process generally takes a couple of weeks, so that Aus Post can verify whether or not it was used.

I suspect that means a label that has been requested to be cancelled remains usuable until the cancellation processes fully, and that if it gets used Aus Post simply won't approve the cancellation and credit - but I need to make clear I don't know for sure. 

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

I'm new at this.

can you direct me to canceling postage labels.

I have gone to my eBay and have been told to click on sell then on shipping labels. Then void.

i cant find where to go at my eBay. I click on sell and it takes me to a summary of active, sold unsold. Nothing about postage labels.

can you help.

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

Ebay Seller Hub > Orders > drop down menu POSTAGE LABELS

oR

MY BAY SELLING drop down menu MANAGE POSTAGE LABELS

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply