Charge My Bank

I received my April today invoice which has a zero balance.

Then l received an email/message from EBay stating that “We’ll charge your bank account for funds you owe”. The amount that EBay want to charge my bank account is $23.32.

I have absolutely no idea what this charge is for & cannot find an answer anywhere on the site.

Does anyone know what this charge or amount is for?
With these new ‘Managed Payments’ (which is a joke) does this mean that we can no longer pay the monthly invoice with PayPal?

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Charge My Bank

It is either your store subscription or postage labels if you use eBay labels. 

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Charge My Bank

@heaths2517 wrote:

I received my April today invoice which has a zero balance.

Then l received an email/message from EBay stating that “We’ll charge your bank account for funds you owe”. The amount that EBay want to charge my bank account is $23.32.

I have absolutely no idea what this charge is for & cannot find an answer anywhere on the site.

Does anyone know what this charge or amount is for?
With these new ‘Managed Payments’ (which is a joke) does this mean that we can no longer pay the monthly invoice with PayPal?

I looked at you ‘sold’ listings and found that when you add up all transaction amounts it comes to $215.95.  Final Value Fees on this would be about what you have been notified about (maybe you meant to type $23.52 and not $23.32).

This amount is just clearing the decks of any remaining fees owed before Managed Payments kicks in on your account.

For anyone else in the same situation, just divide the notified amount by 0.1089 to find out the transaction amount that the notified fees have been charged on.  Then, go back through sales and total the items + postage to see if the amount relates to sales made before Managed Payments kicked in.

For this Opening Poster, that would be $23.32/0.1089 = $214.14

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply