Check your ebay Invoices!!

My December Invoice charged me  for one  $7.15 ebay postage label three times.

My Postage label Records and my ebay Account showed only one Postage Label charge.

emailed ebay and a very fast reply advised that I check my Bank Account??? and contact them as to why these amounts had been taken out when my ebay Account only showed one charge!!

My reply was that it wasn't anything to do with my Bank and I agree that my ebay Account shows a charge for 1  postage label for that item.

It was my ebay invoice that showed 3 x Post label charges for the same item.

I think I was lucky as I got someone who looked at my Invoice as the reply was that ' this is an ongoing problem - they apologise and a refund is on the way'.

Check your latest Invoice!

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

mmmmmm I wonder how long that has been happening ? Another Shifty Little Money Grab for ebay or just a glitch ????  me thinks ummmmmm ?

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

I think it may be a recent glitch as I reconcile my Invoices every Month and have never had this problem before.

So glad I queried it!!

$14.30 may not be a lot but with the downturn in sales recently I would rather it be in my pocket than ebays!!

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

@horizon1907 wrote:

mmmmmm I wonder how long that has been happening ? Another Shifty Little Money Grab for ebay or just a glitch ????  me thinks ummmmmm ?

a favourite quote of mine springs to mind here:

"Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence" - Napoleon Bonaparte

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

@horizon1907 wrote:

When it is a glitch that financially benefits eBay it is low on the priority list to be fixed.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
― Albert Einstein
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply