Click & Collect - Some help please - other couriers & labels

Greetings,

I am having some issues getting my head around click & collect and would appreciate some guidance if possible.

A large part of the items that I offer meet the dimension & weight guidelines, so no issue there.

I used click and collect some months ago and picked up from my local pharmacy, which does not seem to be part of my local "Hubbed" network.

So Q1 > Apart from Woolworths, is my local pharmacy now excluded from the Click & Collect Network? my local :Hubbed" locations seem to be BP Servos or a 7 Eleven store.

I am limited in my courier choices and as such, I do not / cannot use Sendle, Australia Post or any other Ebay postage labels for deliveries, so I am interested in what the new labels look like.  My previous "Click &* Collect" experience was pre 8-digit ecP code which I understand now needs to be on the 2nd address line.

So Q2, Can someone please share with me what a typical shipping label looks like.  I would like to see what information is displayed and its location on the sticker (I understand that different courier labels may differ slightly but that is irrelevent as they would typically be responsible for end to end transportation).

I do not mind if it is redacted to some extent, I would just like to see where the fields go, A "Couriers Please" consignment would be ideal for comparison.

Thank you in advance for any assistance / advice.

Cheerz

Message 1 of 1
Latest reply
0 REPLIES 0