Click & Send item history vanished

Hi Guys, I created an Aussie Post Click & Send account, mainly for sending  bigger items in 5k satchels that ebay post don't cater for...

I created my 1st item last night (I didn't import items from ebay).. Paid & printed the label OK.. Then went to check the item history / tracking in C&S to get the tracking number to upload to ebay... And nothing there!!!

Can any of you click & senders offer any advice.. Smiley Frustrated

The difference between stupidity and genius, is that genius has its limits.
Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

I get an email from C&S summarising the transaction.

This contains the tracking number and the C&S Order Number.

I file these emails away on my local PC just in case I need it.

I would think when you set up your new C&S account you would have entered an email account to be used for this.

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Have you checked the dates at the top when you search History?

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Have you linked your C&S to your eBay account? Once you do, the tracking details are automatically uploaded to eBay.

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Thanks Clarry.. I created the item late last night & did save a copy of the PDF to my PC... I was too tired to check my emails !!

After checking my emails today I can see the email with all the details.... & have uploaded tracking details to my buyer. Still doesn't solve where the item history disappeared to though !

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Bigbrickshop I did initially link my ebay account to C&S, but that caused glitches... it kept resetting my send from address to my home address which I keep private. My send from address is my Parcel Collect address... which is the default addy in C&S.

I ended up just copy & pasting the buyers details & that worked OK.... apart from the history disappearing.. As Clarry pointed out C&S send  an email with the details, & I always save a copy of the PDF label on my PC 🙂

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Just in case...

Are you actually conducting a search, or just clicking to go to 'item history'?

I was a little confused by the set up at first, but if you just click to go to item history, nothing will ever be displayed. You have to set the parameters and then click the grey 'Filter' button (usually, the last 3 days are filled into the date fields by default, so if the item you want to check on was recent, you can just click on the filter button without changing or adding any other parameters).

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

Update ... & thanks for all your replies guys... my C&S item history is now available..

Thanks DG... I clicked history, then set parameters to search lodgement dates to include the date I created item before clicking the filter button.... Last night it wasn't working, now today it is. I lodged the item over the counter in the PO this arvo (I like to get that acceptance scan), so maybe it only shows up when the item is physically in the system... 🙂

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

It should show up immediately. I always do a printout for my non eBay sales as soon as I have printed the labels so that I have a daily summary. Maybe it was just a glitch on the C&S site. Aus Post seems to have nearly as many as eBay does  🙂

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

@lizzys-allsorts wrote:

Bigbrickshop I did initially link my ebay account to C&S, but that caused glitches... it kept resetting my send from address to my home address which I keep private. My send from address is my Parcel Collect address... which is the default addy in C&S.

I ended up just copy & pasting the buyers details & that worked OK.... apart from the history disappearing.. As Clarry pointed out C&S send  an email with the details, & I always save a copy of the PDF label on my PC 🙂

Lizzy, you will find it a lot simpler if you link to your eBay account and then update your own address details in each C&S label.

The benefits of having the ebay customer data autofilled far outweigh the costs of updating a couple of your own addy lines.

Also, your shop name will be automatically printed to the mailing label and your tracking numbers sent to eBay.

The only downside is the recent requirement to get an acceptance scan at the PO but you'd need these with eBay labels as well.

I should also add that the email you get from AP has a pdf copy of your original mailing labels if you ever need to reprint.

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply