Click and send Questions

Hi All,

Thought I would try Click and Send, but wanted to ask a few questions before I use it for the first time.

I have read the pdf file form AuS post but I am still unclear.

I was just wanting to know:

Can I make my own box with C&S or does it have to be a Australia post box or satchel?

Can I use a regular A4 sheet of paper and print it in black ink?

I just dont want to get to the Aus post counter and get rejected or the code will not scan.

Thank-you for any help with this.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Click and send Questions

1 You can use your own packaging and just enter the dimensions where it shows to enter them.

2 Yes you can use regular A4 paper and print in black and white. (that is all I use as do most people)

Once you process the postage the tracking number will show under the buyers purchse and will be marked as posted.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Click and send Questions

Thank-you for the fast response, very much appreciated.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Click and send Questions

The only thing I notice with using your own packaging is that I can not pay with Paypal..... I have to take it to the Post Office

Paddy

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Click and send Questions

rkwm888
Community Member

you can use your own box and print off your label but you cannot pay for the postage online, you will be given a tracking number once you print off the label so when you pay for postage at the post office tell the person you wish to keep the same tracking number

other wise you could end up with 2 tracking numbers

when you come home just add the tracking number to the sold item and mark as posted

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Click and send Questions

Print in black & white? Now where do I buy that white ink for my printer? Smiley Wink

If you use the ebay branded satchels or the AP qualifying sized boxes then you can pay on line either with Paypal or with a card, if you use your own packaging you have to pay at the PO.

You can use A4 paper and print up to 4 labels to a page. If I only need two labels then I use the manual feed to use up the half sheet next time I only need 2.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply