Combined Postage Invoice

A buyer requested invoice so she could purchase two of my items. I said to press Buy it Now or Commit to Buy first.However, she said it went straight through to payment. These two items are not Immediate Payment but I noticed at the bottom of my listings it says immediate payment required.

Is this the reason? Or the fact she was using the app on a mobile phone?

Any answers appreciated.
Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Combined Postage Invoice

Perhaps if you show us the item someone will be able to help you better.

In the meantime check that you have checked Yes in the Combine Postage default in your account settings

Site Preferences > Postage Preferences > Offer Combined Postage.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Combined Postage Invoice

Hi again. Here's the item numbers. 173176772714 and 173152352785. They are two honey pots. I will check on the account settings. Thanks for your help.
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Combined Postage Invoice

Ok, when I  click on the listing it does not say anything about immediate payment, - can you show where you can see that?

And the system let  me add to cart without asking for payment, so I think the problem is the buyer's mobile phone.

I am on a computer and don't know anything about mobiles, but I hear they can cause a problem.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Combined Postage Invoice

I took immediate payment off those two listings when she was having trouble with buying them. But when you look at the listing, at the bottom under Postage Payment & returns it says Paypal, Pay on Pickup - but when you click on the blue arrow on the right it says Paypal, Pay on Pickup & Pay Immediately. I dont know whats going on!

I did change my account settings to enable combined postage. Do you think that takes effect immediately?
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Combined Postage Invoice

Sorry - those directions I gave were for the app which I use. I find it hard to work out the Classic Site & just use it for sending invoices & things the app cant do.

Ive just looked at the item on the Classic Site. Agreed - there is no mention of immediate payment. Only on the app.
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Combined Postage Invoice

Even if you can send a combined invoice - and the buyer has to use the cart, not 'buy now' - if the buyer is using the useless app, they won't be able to pay against the invoice. They will have to pay separately. Make (or edit one them) a new listing and they can buy that one

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply