Combined post promotion

Hi

I noticed sellers with banners offering for example; Free post on orders over $20 on eligible items, they then have a link to eligible items.

I was wondering if anyone know how to add this option to listings

I tried using Ebays promotional postage rules, but that only gives an option to use the promotion on all your items with combined postage discounts. I only want to use it for select items.

Any help would be appreciated

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Combined post promotion

It  is part of the new Promotions Manager package, go to Manage My Store, and under Marketing Tools/Item Promotion you will see Promotions Manager.  You can use this to set up all sorts of Promotions that will place that sort of banner on your eligible listings.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Combined post promotion

@destinationhome wrote:

I tried using Ebays promotional postage rules, but that only gives an option to use the promotion on all your items with combined postage discounts. I only want to use it for select items.

The promotional postage rule can be applied to selected items - eBay state something along the lines that it will apply to all current and future listings, but that's basically a lie. 😄

You can see from this screenshot, from one of my own listings, that the promotional postage rule is not selected.

postage rules.JPG

Once you have created a promotional postage rule, and ensured it is only applied to the listings you want it to be, eBay will automatically group the items and show the banner on your listings. 

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Combined post promotion

Thanks for that... I will see how I goSmiley Happy

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply