Creating a listing with variations......how? I can't figure it out!

I need some help here please guys - I have a stack of video games I want to sell in the one listing with the option for buyers to choose from the list of games available, but I am struggling to work out how this is done. I have read the tutorial for listing variations on this site but I'm still getting stuck.  Can someone please give me the idiots guide to variations in a listing before I knock myself out banging my head on my desk.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

where are you getting stuck?
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

I think I worked it out - can you please check my most recent listing and tell me if it is right? I don' trust myself to have not stuffed it up so if you see any glaring errors let me know. Or even suggestions to how I might improve it. I think multi listings may be the way for me to go from here on if I get some actaul sales out of it.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

looks ok....maybe add a photo of the back of the covers
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Looks fine, you have 8 items available.

Most buyers don't mind paying something for postage and considering each item will cost &8 to post you may want to consider a postage cost.

image host
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

good point......how are you mailing terroxyboy?
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Most games these day will go as a large letter for $2 or $3. The prices are for the game plus postage, after comparing them to prices of similar items listed at the moment.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply