Customers would like to cancel a transaction. if I cancel is this going to affect my detailed rating

How does cancelled transactions going to affect my selling rating? Does anybody know the process?

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Customers would like to cancel a transaction. if I cancel is this going to affect my detailed rating

If buyer requests cancellation....no problem. If seller requests cancellation due to 'not in stock' , seller gets a defect 😞
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

If the buyer has sent you an eBay message asking to cancel, you can proceed without any worries.  Select the cancel order option in the drop down at the right of the item in your myEbay screen.  On the cancellaton screen select option 1, Buyer has changed their mind or there is a problem with the address (or something like that) and submit.  If the buyer has already paid you should get a message from eBay saying that they have notified the buyer of the cancellation and will get back to you.  Once the buyer agrees to the cancellation, you will get another message saying the sale has been cancelled and eBay generally does the refund for you automatically.  WIth this method you will not receive a defect because eBay can see that the buyer has requested it.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply