Default home Page

My default home page has changed and I can't seem to find where to change it back. I want to make my Seller Hub the default home page. Can anyone help?????

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Default home Page

There should be a link there somewhere to switch back. I didn't go off the new home page so perhaps you did and that's why you can't find it.

I just read someone else's comment from yesterday and they said the link to switch back is up the top right, but you have to fill out the survey before it'll revert back.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Default home Page

Hi, I'm not sure what I have done. Can't remember doing anything different. Anyway, just filled out the survey and Nothing happened. There is an option to change the default page but it doesn't list Seller Hub.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Default home Page

Top left,hover over Activity and Seller Hub is the bottom one,good.gif

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Default home Page

Thanks - I can get the Seller Hub loaded but I'm not sure how to make it my default page. It doesn't give me any option to make it home page.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Default home Page

@allsafetysolutions1wrote:

Thanks - I can get the Seller Hub loaded but I'm not sure how to make it my default page. It doesn't give me any option to make it home page.

Just save it as a bookmark or in favourites and log in via that,(then just delete the old one),good.gif

That's for a computer,(a phone may be different?).

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply