Do buyers questions displayed on a listing disappear when you relist or auto relist?

Just curious before I relist because there doesn't seem to be any way of editing out the displayed question

Everyone's ignorant...only on different subjects - Will Rogers
Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Do buyers questions displayed on a listing disappear when you relist or auto relist?

Thanks cq_tech.
That listing actually auto relisted (even though I thought I hadn't ticked it in Turbo Lister)
The question posted on the listing had disappeared so there you go!
Cheers

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

cq_tech
Community Member
I would assume so, but don't take my word for it. I know that in Selling Manager, the watch list resets with each relist and I'd fully expect the displayed questions to do the same. Keep an eye on it and if they don't, you'll have to cancel the listing and relist it manually.
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

I can't help, as I NEVER add buyers questions to listings. Mainly because buyer's questions are NEVER relevant.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Thanks cq_tech.
That listing actually auto relisted (even though I thought I hadn't ticked it in Turbo Lister)
The question posted on the listing had disappeared so there you go!
Cheers
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Excellent news. Seems I've learned something new today as well. 🙂
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply