Do manage payments apply to all selles?

Do managed payments apply only to sellers with a store or any seller? I'm having a hard time seeing  someone selling couple of personal items a month even bothering with making an extra bank account just for Ebay. It might cost bank fees but mainly you wouldn't want to use an account with money in it in, obviously.

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

applies to ALL sellers

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Is there any particular reason why you thought it necessary to start 2 threads about this? There are only 50+ extant threads about MP.

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

2021-08-14 (1).png

Not all,  I have one account on MP, and two not on MP

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

No particular reason. Now there is 51. If you start your own, there will be 52 and so on. It's called a new thread.

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

I don't need to start a thread. I understand how MP works. Have been on it for 6 and 3 months.

What I did 6+ months ago was read the boards. I didn't need to start a thread, much less 2 to ask ONE question that has been answered many times

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Well you see, there you go. You read the boards. If there weren't people like me asking questions, there wouldn't be any boards to read. More questions means more answers, more information for you to read.  You should be glad people ask a lot of questions even tho the questions might be similar but not the same.

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

I must admit I get confused on this forum when you can and can't open a new thread.

Sometimes you get yelled out for tacking onto another one, because people say you should start a new one.

The next day you should have used an existing thread,

Me thinks it just depends on the phase of the moon and the grumpiness level on the day.

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Sure thing, tt sugar.

It generally depends on the currency of existing threads.

Dragging an old one up is normally not productive; adding to a recent one won' t attract opprobrium.

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

How is it that - "when eBay is not managing your payments"?...

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/selling-fees/store-fees?id=4122

Thinking about an ebay store. 9.5% FVF for media category? Hmmm

Excuse the intrusion, I should have started a new thread 😜

Signatures suck.
Message 10 of 11
Latest reply