EOFY what is it!!?? I have been selling on ebay for 7 years and I dont know what ebay is offere

Ebay has offered me 150 free listing on EOFY  

What the hell does that mean??

Im not new as ive been sellings for 7 years 

No help when typed into help box at customer support

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

EOFY what is it!!?? I have been selling on ebay for 7 years and I dont know what ebay is offere

End Of Financial Year  (EOFY) -  is what it stands for !!!  but I don't know if that;s a special section.  I'll go look to see if I have the offer.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

rjm6572
Community Member

if anyone didnt get the link we'll see if it works

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/1817

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
stores not eligible... bugger
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

I got the email about 10 minutes ago, but there was nothing showing in my promotion box at the bottom of my selling page. It appeared after I accepted the offer. Just don't tell my DH, the last offer for 150 freebies drove him nuts!!! He lost his wife for a few days and the most he could get from me was a grunt....and late dinner 😄 At least this time I've seen it today and not discovered it on Saturday morning with less than 48 hours left. I guess my house will remain untidy for the next few days. Thank goodness I'm on day 1 of 5 days off!

@marlsy62 wrote:

End Of Financial Year  (EOFY) -  is what it stands for !!!  but I don't know if that;s a special section.  I'll go look to see if I have the offer.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

The OP shop I was in today had a leaflet for:

EO

FY

50% off everything SALE for 3 days from Fri.

Not sure whethe it was by design or accident their EO & FY ended up on separate lines.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

DAHHHHHHHH    how dumb am I???

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply