ERRORS when ending a LISTING - they still appear in SEARCH

Seriously I wish they could get the whole platform working efficiently no eBay its better to waste time and funds on bringing in stupid changes.  

As we all know GTC has been pushed upon us so decided to do some Ebay housekeeping.  

ENDED quite a few listings but guess what - They still appear in my store they also appear in product search. 

Example 

SEARCH:: RARE WEDGWOOD -*PINK* Jasperware Miniature DISPLAY PLATE  in AU and you will find item 323701280190 

When I go into the listing it says it has ended. (5.35pm today) 

If this is the case that will really pppppp off buyers.

Can someone confirm that they are able to find this in search.  Many thanks in advance. 

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The listing you're looking for has ended.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

The listing you're looking for has ended.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Keep Calm, not coming up in searches. Smiley Very Happy

It can sometimes take 20-40 mins for the site refresh cycle to pick up things.

image host
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks Guys - Not sure why it appears when I do a search but as long as it is not there for buyers. 

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

I seller I wanted to make a purchase from yesterday needed to cancel and relist the item to make a change.
After they cancelled it and while I was waiting for the new listing to show up, I kept refreshing their list of items for sale, and from time to time the cancelled listing would reappear as if it were still active.
It's just eBay's system taking its time to update.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Each time you probably hit a different server that still had it cached

@tazzieterror wrote:
I seller I wanted to make a purchase from yesterday needed to cancel and relist the item to make a change.
After they cancelled it and while I was waiting for the new listing to show up, I kept refreshing their list of items for sale, and from time to time the cancelled listing would reappear as if it were still active.
It's just eBay's system taking its time to update.

Each time it reappeared, you probably hit a different server node that still had it cached

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply