Ebay Australia vs Ebay International

Ebay Australia

I just spoke with ebay Australia supervisor after all i received information:

"However, we cannot prevent a buyer to leave an honest feedback based on how their transaction went with their seller"

Buyer have right to leave negative feedback,  It's nice that you have evidence that Buyer violate rules but we do not care, we are not here to able verify what is the truth.

If the buyer or seller sending your personal details to another user we are not able to prevent this type of activity, if it will be done via our mail system we will do appropriate steps.

Yes it's against our rules, but in this case we decided that buyer have right to leave you a negative feedback doesn't matter if you follow the instruction by our CS.

No we are not able to help you, in this case it's between buyer and seller we do not own items. If you have this type of problem i recommend you to contact the police. Will you accept if i will send you the report from police. No because it's nothing to do with the ebay. It is best that you bring your business to another site. We will take appropriate action against buyers who violate eBay policies but it must be done via our system, if somebody ask you to pay him extra $100 via facebook and he will remove the negative feedback we can't do nothing in this case. You can use your account for buying without any restriction. Yes i see you sold so many items with positive feedback and you have 5 negatives but we can't do nothing regarding last negative we restricted your account is not any more accepted for selling. We do not care the buyer do not complete the transaction he have right to leave the negative feedback. We do not care that another seller raise the complaint again the Vaio battery. "We do not care"

Ebay International

Manager od German ebay - feel free to open the account with ebay Germany, we are different company we use the ebay logo how to explain you this in every country operate eBay is registered like a local company. That means if you will used our system like a German native speaker you will use our support our CS. I can't do nothing in case like this because eBay Australia can simple resign our appeal to remove the negative feedback. If you open the account with eBay-AGB Germany you will speaks with our agent's, in cases like you explained me we will care about the evidence you have and doesn’t matter if it's from Australia buyer's like this are banned from our system after 3 violation of our rules. And the negative feedback is removed from your account.

As i tried to explained you there are different specifics of each region that mean ebay USA is registered eBay Inc., 2145 Hamilton Ave., San Jose, CA 95125, USA in Australia i do not know. We have different promotion and different rules how we look into the cases to handle them. I'm sorry but your account is not possible to transfer under our system. You need to close your Australian account and open the new one on ebay.de. If you want to help to open the store for Australia you can just simple put inside the general settings International shipping to Australia and item location Australia select the price and can write on details what type of postal service you will use. For German user you can charge the fee like an international. It's simple if you need help i will happily assist you. We have many of German citizens living in Australia using still ebay.de. No we do not charge our sellers with fees from shipping. It's as i said the specific of company what is registered in  Country. All the seller must followed is to have real shipping cost + they are allowed to raise shipping cost by 10% for the handling and fees costs. For create of your account use the new email address verification of your account can be done via email or via phone if you provide us the phone. DO not hesitate to contact me or call directly any of our high skilled German support team if you have any question. Thanks for choosing the ebay.de and welcome in our sellers family

Message 1 of 27
Latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

linda,every ebay site around the world has slightly different Terms and Conditions.. there are, from memory over 20 different eBay sites wold wide.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 2 of 27
Latest reply

Yes that's true i was really surprised when i spoke with German manager friendly approach willing to help explained me everything and how to do it. I must just wait until last item i bought here will arrive next weeks and leave the feedbacks and open the shop in another country and pay my fees there where i get a support like seller and will never heard "We dont care we are not able to help you, we will not investigate the police repport or statement from shop" and not paying anymore the fees from postage.  Wohoo 🙂

Message 3 of 27
Latest reply

Gute Nachte, LindaWoman Tongue

Message 4 of 27
Latest reply

Guten Abend 🙂 Wie geht es dir?Woman Wink

Message 5 of 27
Latest reply

Reads like a lot of this has been personal opinion not facts gained from ebay CS.

Message 6 of 27
Latest reply

HI Bsal6160 In this case it's fact i sent the email to Germany at Thursday i received answer today and i spoke with the German Ebay manager  few hour ago. What realy surprised me regarding the information  and evidence that he saw 4 negatives will be removed in Germany because 2 buyer violated the policy, in 1 case  maintenance of ebay system imposible to delist the item, 1 case buyer resign to pay the item. 1 will stays where the buyer left negative when he bought Vhs-C camera and 9 weeks later left just negative feedback this format is not anymore in use.

But as he said different location different terms and condition and how they handle the sellers complaints.

Simple to list price for postage for Germany with  international shipping and set up for international shipping -  Australia an fill there local price of shipping on the end of auction just simple write the information The item will be send from Perth, WA, Australia. I can offer local pickup for local WA buyers and it's without any problems. So many Chinese seller are registred on ebay.com or ebay.de and the item location is China. No more insane fee like postage fee and call Australian Ebay support for get the same "We do not care, we cant do nothing". No wondering anymore why my Chinese friends using ebay.com or De and not using Australian platform.

Message 7 of 27
Latest reply

You have to have an address for the country that you are using. To register with eBay UK, you have to have an address in the UK and provide a local postage cost. Same with US, De, Cn, In, all of them. The way Chinese sellers appear on Australian and other countries is because the offer postage to that country. 

I highly doubt someone from eBay customer service is going to say "we do not care, we can't do nothing". EBay customer service people do not speak like that.

Message 8 of 27
Latest reply

It's not necessary to have an adress for the country. I do not care how it's work in UK. I do not plan to register on ebay UK.  I do own property in Germany and the manager told me it's not necessary to use German address same with the taxes if i hold German Passport i can do taxes in Germany or because i do have Australian passport to make taxes here from item's i sold. Thats fully on me which country i choose to do taxes.

"We dont care about evidence you got told me the superviser of Ebay Australia. We do not care if buyer/seller is using your detail if he will send it out from his private email or givin you offer to pay him $100 to remove his negative on facebook. We will care if the message will be sent to another user via ebay messaging system."We can't do nothing in case when buyer left you abusive negaive feedback and we do not care that paypal closed the case in your favor. We do not care what evidence you got we do not care about the police report you got. It's outside the ebay. We do not care.

Message 9 of 27
Latest reply

Chinese sellers register on ebay Germany because it is a scammers paradise....there is no compulsion to list paypal as a safe payment method.

Message 10 of 27
Latest reply