Ebay glitch

Anyone else get the $1.10 offer last week? But a "glitch" as in no one at ebay can read a calender render it useless?

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Ebay glitch

You were able to use it they sent an email if you used it you would be credited the FVF if any of your items sold.So wasn't useless.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Ebay glitch

meld37
Community Member

Yes, I got that email this morning, then when I tried to accept the offer of $1.10 listings it said that it was by invite only.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Ebay glitch

@meld37 wrote:

Yes, I got that email this morning, then when I tried to accept the offer of $1.10 listings it said that it was by invite only.

Ditto

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Ebay glitch

@meld37 wrote:

That would be because the offer was for last Monday and Tuesday. The email was to tell people that if they had accepted that offer, the $1.10 FVF would apply to anything listed last weekend as well.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Ebay glitch

@davewil1964 wrote:

@meld37 wrote:

That would be because the offer was for last Monday and Tuesday. The email was to tell people that if they had accepted that offer, the $1.10 FVF would apply to anything listed last weekend as well.

No, I got the email before the offer started, but when I clicked Accept, the notice came up that I couldn't accept it because it was only available by invitation.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Ebay glitch

@joztamps wrote:

@davewil1964 wrote:

@meld37 wrote:

No, I got the email before the offer started, but when I clicked Accept, the notice came up that I couldn't accept it because it was only available by invitation.

Unlike meld who only got the glitch email. After the offer had expired.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Ebay glitch

i think the offer got a virus

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply