rjm6572
Community Member

Does anyone know if you can still phone ebay and if so what number please

i had a look at customer support and i couldnt find it

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Ebay phone number

There are different phone numbers for different issues.

Click on Customer Support and then on the Contact eBay tab, select the most appropriate reason and then click on Call us and the phone details and PIN number will be displayed.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Ebay phone number

http://ocsnext.ebay.com.au/ocs/cuhome

Pick the appropriate section then click on call us.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Ebay phone number

rjm6572
Community Member

thank you for that and i got thru

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Ebay phone number

I hope you got somewhere with them eventually. You never get to speak with any Australian in our own country. The once off code can expired before you go through the exasperating situation of trying to understand all the recorded messages, going around in button pushing circles and then ending up with someone who can't help and can't even transfer your call to someone who can. So they give you another number to call and you have to go through the whole dreadful process again. Over 45 minutes. I guess one day they will realize what it means to provide collective responsibility to your customers and actually have people at your service who live and work in the same country you do. They might also see that the cost of labour following up inadequate responses by so many people in an uncoordinated chain, where no one person takes sole responsibility will be a poor over all economic choice in the long term. At the moment it's a complete joke. Vodafone is finding that out the hard way with it's massive class action it is facing based on dismal customer support and difficult to understand policies. Telstra is another company who never learns.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply