Ebay requests login to sell but my password is not accepted - what's wrong?

I want to list an item on Ebay as I have been doing over the past few days. So today it appears I am signed in to Ebay because the username is displayed - a hello from Ebay.

I begin to list but instead am taken to the sign in page - that's ok, except my password is not accepted. Same procedure to post this question and password is accepted - proving it is correct. What then can be the problem - does it mean I am restricted to how many items I can list in an Ebay store - Have listed 31 single items - possibly is a store not meant for single items?

Thanks in advance if anyone can tell me what the problem may be.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I think ebay is having a glitch day today!

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

I think ebay is having a glitch day today!

Thanks Colleen hope that's all that it is

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Problem fixed...it wasn't what I thought. There still are some glitches, only small though.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

I am having the same problem now and last nite too. I want to revise an item i'm selling, but it keeps taking me back to log-in page and rejecting my log-in. All other functions show I am logged in. how did you solve the problem?

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

close all open browser windows and then try again. If that doesn't work clear your browser cache and reboot. It happens to me when I have heeps of browser windows open for ages.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

@asia_antique_maps wrote:

I am having the same problem now and last nite too. I want to revise an item i'm selling, but it keeps taking me back to log-in page and rejecting my log-in. All other functions show I am logged in. how did you solve the problem?

Asia, if you have trouble, might be wise to start a new topic, not rehash a topic thats more than a year old ๐Ÿ™‚

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply