Ebay tracking says it's delivered, but Why?

I bought a few items from a seller and the Ebay tracker claims it has been delivered on the date it left the country. On my tracking app it claims it is still in transit. Should I start to worry or is it just a error on Ebay's part as other online sites show it is "Dispatch from outward office of exchange" transit stage
Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

It could be the tracking in their country refers to delivered to carrier.

Wait out the normal estimated delivery date and you have 30 days from there to open a case in eBay if it doesn't arrive in a timely manner considering possible postage delays.

image host
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

It could be the tracking in their country refers to delivered to carrier.

Wait out the normal estimated delivery date and you have 30 days from there to open a case in eBay if it doesn't arrive in a timely manner considering possible postage delays.

I've had this as well on a Japanese order Kopes, order paid for on the 19th sept, "delivered" on the on the 20th !!!!!

Since there's now no ETA I've no idea how/if I can open an INR on it, I've been in touch with the seller and he's going to advise me (if he can) as to when the item leaves Japan.

I'm not sure if this is a tracking glitch or an eBay glitch since I've never seen it before.

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG  

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Someone is lying lol was it delivered on the 20th or 21st Sep?

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

@collect247 wrote:

Someone is lying lol was it delivered on the 20th or 21st Sep?

Yep, I saw that crow but I was thinking it was maybe that US/Oz time difference or something........blardy quick delivery anyway ROFLMAO.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Haha no not the time zone as it's only 1hr difference Japan is 1hr behind us 

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

@collect247 wrote:

Haha no not the time zone as it's only 1hr difference Japan is 1hr behind us 

Yep, but I think that in a few instances eBay works on US time crow. Ah well, it'll all come out in the wash I guess.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

It is started to concern me as it is taking longer than what used it. Usually comes I within the week with the last two I bought from them. So now it is on day and have 5 days to go.
Message 8 of 8
Latest reply