Feedback Question

Have a buyer who purchased 4 items in the 1 invoice/purchase.

The buyer has left 3 positive feedbacks but is attempting to be difficult with one of the items and I feel a potential neg coming. My question is - with the 4 items purchased under the single invoice, can the buyer leave 3 positives and 1 negative feedback?

I ask this because I know that only 1 of those 3 positives will count towards my feedback score as per eBay feedback rules but am not sure if the negative will also not count. Cant seem to research an answer on this one ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Feedback Question

Buyer can leave 4 comments but if they were purchased in same invoice only 1 counts to your count.

And I am pretty sure the count has already happened with the first feedback in place.

Whether the neg then trumps, I don't know, but at over 20000 it's kinda irrelevant I would think.

The neg comment is more to the point IMO.

image host
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Feedback Question

I don't even know what I did for the communication to be 'average' or what was expected lol.

I am more concerned about a potential red dot. The negative comment on a positive feedback will be on page 2 in less than 24hrs and long forgotten...
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Feedback Question

Your feedback is great.  To be honest you can't please people that are difficult and self centred. Their comments will be on page 10 in no time.

When I look at a sellers feedback I mostly look at the seller rating for item as described.  Yours is perfect.

Joono
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply