Feedback revision after 30 days ?

Has anyone on here successfully (and mutually)  had negative feedback removed when it was older than 30 days? 

On another seller account, we had a negative feedback about 2 months ago.  We recently asked that buyer if they would consider revising the feedback considering the issue they had was outside our control and they agreed. 

However, as more than 30 days have passed we are unable to send them the feedback revision request - a time limit we were not aware of when we asked the customer to consider revising. 

I know I can probably ring Ebay customer support I but don't really fancy staying on hold only to be read back all the policies and told that I should have done it sooner.

Anyone been successful or know more?

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Feedback revision after 30 days ?

If the buyer has agreed to remove the negative ebay, make sure you have their messages to you in your inbox.
http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/sell/report_problem.html - Click on Contact Us - It'll take you to a Feedback Abuse page, but you can write that the member has agreed to revise their feedback and eBay should help you remove it.
Message 2 of 2
Latest reply