GTC ended itself and Ebay customer service is useless....anyone experienced this??

Hi there,

Again I have to ask the advise from this board instead of ring ebay customer service ....If you have any experience something like this, please share with me or any help and advise would be very much appriciated.

All of my listing are list as GTC and I use the option "Out of stock control"  so the items should not end even the  quantity is going down to zero, Last two months I had 2 listings that ended itself with the quantity remaining as well, I then rang ebay, and have transferred to talk to 4 different people, Wasted of my time more than an hour and they couldn't find out what went wrong, end up gave me the answer was it may because "" SYSTEM ERROR"", 

Oh well, what can I do, I just have to relist them without any selling record that actually have been sold over 50 pieces, I have no choices, they told me that they will look in to the case and make sure it will not happen again,,, Yeah right , it will not happen again !!???

Yesterday, I received the emails says, my 2 items have been ended again !!!! , what funny is, all 4 items have been ended immediately after it has been sold and all had remaining quantity...... 

I really SICK of ringing those humans that called them self customer service but actually are useless, i hate to hold the line for so long and have to talk with someone that may end up telling me, system error again......

Is there any of you here had this happened before?? as if it really system error, it shouldn't be just me right??.... anyone out there?? please let me know.......Thanks in advance..

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

GTC ended itself and Ebay customer service is useless....anyone experienced this??

Are you calling ebay or are you using the call me back service? There is anacdotal evidence on the boards that the reps who call you back are better informed and more helpful so if you haven't already try that option.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Thanks so much for your reply, I called them and never use the option " Call me back" at all, I will definitely try it tomorrow... thanks so much

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply