Has anybody had any success selling...

or know of anybody who looks in the Real Estate section on Ebay??? Would any of you think to even look at buying a property privately, or would you just go to an agent / browse the paper? Thanks Paul 

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Perhaps a rural property, otherwise for a house or even an investment property, less potential hassles with an agent. Peace of mind, that sort of thing.

image host
Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

Thanks KopenH, I cant even find the link to see how much it costs to list a property, any ideas???

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

I think the classified for that category is a flat fee $49.95

This link should tell you -

http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/sell/fees.html

image host
Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

Thanks, I ended up starting a listing, and it gave me that cost at the bottom.  I pressed the submit button, so no turning back now:O

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

Well it's only 50 and it will be interesting to see if you get any nibbles.

I just had a look and realised you are selling your Koroit police station 😮  Well whatever happens I am sure it will end up in good hands. 🙂

image host
Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

Úh oh - I hope I havent done it wrong, I couldnt part with the old lock up! Better go in and fix it quickly 

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

No I think you have done it correctly. However the description in your holiday cottage for that picture says it's the police station so I am guessing it's only the description for your listing of the one night stay.

image host
Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

I read your listing for the stay in the railway style cottage and saw it says police station so I thought that was the police station. Better change your description for that listing.

image host
Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

A big thank you, I think its all sorted now. Its not hard for me to be confused at this time of the year:_|

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply