Has anyone tried to revise their items tonight?

I am trying to add better photos to some of my items, but when I try to revise each individual item I get spat out to the Welcome page and have to resign back in, when I sign back in, it repeats the cycle....

Anyone else having the same issue???

phorum_junkie and digital ghost need not apply!

I dont need the aggravation.

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

koduus
Community Member

Yes! I have been having that problem for the last week, so frustrating. It works fine using google chrome, but internet explorer I just get the same problem over and over Woman Frustrated

Message 2 of 17
Latest reply

how rude

Message 3 of 17
Latest reply

I have never seen d*g be rude to anybody. Her replies are considered and accurate.

It is Friday, maintenance day.

The usual solution to your problem is pretty simple, but I won't tell you because I would only tell you what pj or d*g would tell you. And I wouldn't want to aggravate you.

Message 4 of 17
Latest reply

I think people understand the difference between being helpful and being arrogant. My very first post here was met with a swift kick in the guts by these two members. Guess what, now I don't care what they have to say and by the number of private messages I have received I'm not the only one. I'm not asking any member here how to sell and what there methods are, I asked for opinions on one post and got attacked personally, and the second time I asked them just not to post. Easy.
Bullying on forum boards is called cyber bullying. I don't think these two have bullied me, but reading some of their contributions they have systematically bullied others.
I have even been told some of these "members" go through others listings just so they can report back to eBay errors in listings!!! Really? Are we still in high school? And I know the members that are doing it. So I respectfully ask these people to stay away for everyone's benefit and if the sheep wish to follow them then go ahead and ignore me. No skin off my nose!!!!!
Message 5 of 17
Latest reply

Givebn that reporting is anonymous, I would be interested to know how you KNOW who reports.

The consensus is that the reporters (of listings anyway, and some of posts) do not post on the boards. if you're relying on PMs from other members (unless admitting it) I would not place much credence on that source.

Message 6 of 17
Latest reply

I have this investment property which was being looked after by a less than worthy property manager. When I found out they weren't doing their job I replaced them with another property manager. Tax time came and the old property manager decided not to issue me a end of year statement. Unless I paid for it of course, but my brother in law had a friend who worked for the same firm in another location who emailed me all the information right off their database. I got all the information I needed to complete my tax. There's always s back door.
Message 7 of 17
Latest reply

Yes, but it's probably not a very good idea for you to speak through it though.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 8 of 17
Latest reply

Hi

I'm having the same problem when trying to change photos in my Custom Pages - yesterday and again today using Chrome and Firefox.
After trying all the things that eBay suggests to check I sent a message to let them know about the problem. Pictures in my listings are still uploding okay.

I've been having problems with eBay landing me at the wrong page - back to basic selling page when I go to my selling, and also not landing me on the page that I put in my prefences to land at when I logon to my eBay. 
Am also getting complaints from buyers about the computer trawling on messages - people are being accused of trying to do transactions off eBay when it's not happening at all.

Message 9 of 17
Latest reply

Wow, just clicked on this thread for the first time. I'm not fussed if people don't like me or don't care what I have to say, it would be pretty darn conceited for me to go around thinking everyone liked me, but I do want to set the record staight about a couple of things. 

I was actually trying to help in the other thread, and maybe you didn't like the manner in which I attempted to do so, but that is the primary reason I am here. There was absolutely no intention to "kick you in the guts" when I posted on your other thread, I was just trying to tell you that when something keeps happening over and over again, and you can't change how people react to what's happening (i.e. the bad feeback they leave because of it), then the only thing you can do is change what happens in the first place. To me, this is much a more constructive offering than simply agreeing with your sentiments in the OP. 

I'm sorry you think trying to offer something constructive was an attempt at bullying, but (and since I can't prove it, I realise what I'm about to say is unlikely to change your mind about anything, but I feel the need to say it anyway) I can tell you I rarely report listings or posts on the boards - the only time I have ever reported a listing is when the seller is clearly a scammer with fraudulent listings (and even then I will often post about it in the hijack hunters thread first, so someone more experienced can make the judgement call about whether it truly is a scam listing, because I don't take the decision to report a listing lightly),  and I have only ever reported posts on the boards that were made by obvious spammers, those posting links to site hosting a virus etc, or posts that contain extremely offensive content - and I don't mean things that I take personal offense to, I mean the posting of graphic images etc. 

Message 10 of 17
Latest reply