Have AP's delivery changes been ammended yet?

Hey guys

Firstly, happy New Year to you all, I haven't been on the boards for awhile. Also, I know there are a few threads on this topic, so sorry for doubling up, but I don't have the time to search for an answer to this.

So basically, can someone update me please. Has the extra 2 business day delivery extension been processed through the system yet? (IE When a customer views a listing, has the ETA delivery date taken AP's two extra business deliver day changes into account, or is it still the same).

Also, is there any talk of the "Priority" option being available to the buyer as they go through check-out, or is that another financial burden that we also have to shoulder?

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I don't think so and I doubt it will, as the new two tier delivery times only apply to letter post, not parcels.  eBay base their estimates on tracked parcels and the delivery times for those have not changed.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

The ebay system as penny says is linked into the AP tracking system, anything outside of this is not recognised unless buyer states it was late, and as you have no proof otherwise, buyers word is law.

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply