Have got received the usual 40 free listing on the first of this month on my 3 sites . why?

Anyone else having this problem?  Or is it an eBay glitch?

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Have got received the usual 40 free listing on the first of this month on my 3 sites . why?

In managed payments I think you get unlimited (250000) or something

gumleaf - replace the G with an N in got (I assumed) can you confirm the free lisitngs for me?

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

wrote got instead of not.  Have done the managed payment stuff and still don't have unlimited free listings.

Am I missing something here?

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Have you listed anything?

As I said, I'm not showing any counters at all, but I'm not being charged. It is a part of MP, explicitly mentioned in the T&Cs, so if you are charged for listings, you have recourse.

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Want to rephrase your question??? It doesn't make sense.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

In managed payments I think you get unlimited (250000) or something

gumleaf - replace the G with an N in got (I assumed) can you confirm the free lisitngs for me?

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Since I went to MP on my non-store account in March, I don't show the 40 (or any) free listings. I am not being charged, though, which is in line with eBay's statement when I signed up that I would get 250k free per month.

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Have not received the usual 40 free listings on the first of the month on my 3 sites. Why?

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

wrote got instead of not.  Have done the managed payment stuff and still don't have unlimited free listings.

Am I missing something here?

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Have you listed anything?

As I said, I'm not showing any counters at all, but I'm not being charged. It is a part of MP, explicitly mentioned in the T&Cs, so if you are charged for listings, you have recourse.

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Everyone on management payments now gets 250,000 free listings a month.     But you never see a counter, presumably because most sellers couldn't possibly list that amount.

When you list another item, you will see that it is not being charged for.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Thanks for your help. new listings not charged for.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Thanks for your help. Forgot I would have heaps of listing are getting the MP.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply