Herbal Vaporisers

I have a Herbal Vaporiser I had a look and dont seem to see any. I cant find anythng about not selling but just thought I would check on here if anyone knows Thanks

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Herbal Vaporisers

They are there they are just not being call herbal vaporisers try searching for E Cig, Saying that I do not know if there is any laws/regulation in regards to selling them

@splashduck33 wrote:

I have a Herbal Vaporiser I had a look and dont seem to see any. I cant find anythng about not selling but just thought I would check on here if anyone knows Thanks

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Herbal Vaporisers

I can't imagine an e-cig being worth selling.

They wear out. Batteries have about an 18 month life; heater coils about a week.

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Herbal Vaporisers

Maybe the OP is referring to a bong, but didn't want to write that? That was my first thought when I read herbal vaporiser.

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Herbal Vaporisers

maybe its a pot belly stove

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Herbal Vaporisers

I dont think its a bong. I think they are different for happy herbs but maybe you can use this for that but its not intended and the sell price is $70.00

Herbal and Aromatherapy Vaporizer.

The benefits of vaporizing your herbs are endless - cleaner, faster in take,and better quality

Fully adjustable Temperature Settings

High Quality Glass Fittings

Quality Heating Element

Hardwood Box - quality finish

All our vaporizers have been fitted with 240 volt plugs, no need for adaptors!

Was out out lunch so I just got back to reply 

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Herbal Vaporisers

I put a picture. Its not a pot belly stove definitely

Maybe I could just put it up and if its is removed I will know

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Herbal Vaporisers

Hee Hee, you certainly got some interesting items for sale !!!!

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Herbal Vaporisers

@splashduck33 wrote:

I dont think its a bong. I think they are different for happy herbs but maybe you can use this for that but its not intended and the sell price is $70.00

Herbal and Aromatherapy Vaporizer.

The benefits of vaporizing your herbs are endless - cleaner, faster in take,and better quality

Fully adjustable Temperature Settings

High Quality Glass Fittings

Quality Heating Element

Hardwood Box - quality finish

All our vaporizers have been fitted with 240 volt plugs, no need for adaptors!

Was out out lunch so I just got back to reply 

I had a search on goggle and as far as e-cigs it is illegal to sell them in WA all though it is not illegal for someone in WA to purchase one from someone in another state. As far as the vaporizers you mean they seem to be in a legal grey area, from what I read but what I found was a few years old.

I remember a few (5-6) years a go there was a big shake up making a lot of smoking implements illegal which caused a lot of trouble for head shops with the current witch hunts on bikies (who ran a lot of head shops) I would 100% check the standing legally on the sale of these especially if they are not being sold. Would not want a VLAD hit squad knocking on your door by mistake ๐Ÿ˜‰

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Herbal Vaporisers

@davewil1964 wrote:

I can't imagine an e-cig being worth selling.

They wear out. Batteries have about an 18 month life; heater coils about a week.

All I read there is major repeat sales ๐Ÿ˜‰ JK I would not consider selling E-Cigs the worst decision I made in life was starting smoking as a kid and so glad I managed to give it up just over a year a go. I could not sell anything that could have the same addictive properties as cigarettes I love money but there are lines I want cross to get it.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply