Hi - I want to list an item with a quantity choice panel on top (but have failed in my attempts)

hars54
Community Member

Wanting to list an item with a simple 2-piece panel on top offering the choice of 1 piece for $10 or 5 pieces for $50 (Both with free postage). Tried and tried to do it with no success - Could some good soul help me with that (as I'm sure it's probably quite easy to do)

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hi - I want to list an item with a quantity choice panel on top (but have failed in my attempts)

This can be done if the category supports listing variations (not all categories do). If it does, underneath the title field should be a link that says "create variations for this item". If you click that, you'll be taken to a screen where you can create and name an attribute. Because there is a quantity field in the listing regardless, eBay won't let you create an attribute labeled "Quantity", so you have to name it something else (popular variations are QTY, Lot Size, Pack Size and so on). 

Once you've created attributes, you can then create and add variations (in this case "1pc" and "5pcs", or whatever the best name for those). Once that's done, you can continue on to the next screen where you upload photos, set quantities per variation, upload photos etc.

If the category you need to list in does not support variation listings, you need to create two separate listings - one for each variation. 

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Thankyou very much!

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply