Hi there, I accidentally printed sendle postage label but I wanted to use AusPost

Hi there,

I accidentally printed sendle postage label but I wanted to use AusPost so I cancelled the sendle by clicking on manage order and clicking cancel order. Now, I want to send my item using Australia post instead but I cannot see any option. The buyer has already paid for my item. Can someone help me please?

Thank you. 

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Hi there, I accidentally printed sendle postage label but I wanted to use AusPost

It says that my item is picked up but the item is still my house?? Also I just want to add a tracking number with Auspost and not that sendle thing. There's no option to add tracking number anymore and cancel order. Please help thanks

Message 2 of 22
Latest reply

Sounds like you've cancelled the whole transaction. Did you get a message that the buyer has been refunded?

Just as an aside, you need to send with Signature on Delivery as the item is valued over $750.

Message 3 of 22
Latest reply

No, I haven't refunded the buyer. The order details just says "posted" even though I haven't posted it yet. I actually cancelled the sendle postage label but it still says that it was posted?? I can't even book for a new sendle postage label or use other postage service like AusPost which I prefer. Can't I just send it thru AusPost and just add on the "add additional tracking number" and put AusPost tracking number in there? 

Message 4 of 22
Latest reply

If you use Australia Post and get a label, you will be able to update the tracking number to the new number.

Message 5 of 22
Latest reply

Hi, did you ever solve this? I've just done the same thing and am wondering what to do.

Message 6 of 22
Latest reply

How it doesn’t seem to let you 

Message 7 of 22
Latest reply

Just had the same problem. It seems it was actually the buyer who unknowingly selected Sendle delivery on my item. I don't even remember allowing Sendle shipment. Does anyone know;

1. has this actually triggered an order for a parcel pickup with Sendle, thus incurring a fee?

2. How do you cancel this sendle thing if that is indeed an option?

3. Will any of the shipping cost paid by the buyer be deducted from the total going directly to me? I'd rather get the shipping cost and refund the different to the buyer.

The Sendle shipment indicated a shipping fee of $35, while auspost is $20 for the same thing!

Message 8 of 22
Latest reply

Just to reply to myself, so others can find this information: I went into Activity -> Selling -> Postage Labels. There's a dropdown next to my order where you can select "Manage Delivery with Sendle". On that page one can cancel the Sendle order.

Message 9 of 22
Latest reply

Thanks very much for posting details on how to cancel the Sendle order. I accidentally clicked on the link in the e-mail that eBay sent me, and thought I'd be stuck with using Sendle!

Message 10 of 22
Latest reply