How can I change a scheduled listing to a draft?

I have several items scheduled and want to change them to Drafts.  When I try to revise the item it only gives me 3 options - either to update, preview or cancel.  Can anyone help with this query?

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Click on 'sell similar', either in the dropdown to the right (All Selling) or the dropdown to the left (Seller Hub), scroll to the bottom of the displayed listing, save as draft.

Then, and only then, delete the scheduled item.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Thank you so much. I tried it and it worked.  That's why I love this community.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Or, you could simply RESCHEDULE them out to the latest date allowed, ie 3 weeks' time.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Thank you. I will be away from home in 3 weeks so just wanted to save the drafts so I don't lose them.  Does anyone know how long you can save the Drafts?

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

If you've got spare listings from your 40, you can start the listings and then end them straight away so they're sitting in unsold ready to relist whenever you're ready.
Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

I think davewil is the expert on drafts so hopefully he'll read your question. I'm pretty sure it's at least 30 days. Maybe you could keep each of the listings as templates, which are more permanent. It all depends how many listings are involved.
Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

@ruemiraldi wrote:

Thank you. I will be away from home in 3 weeks so just wanted to save the drafts so I don't lose them.  Does anyone know how long you can save the Drafts?

The 15th of the month following the month after you create them.

Ones you do this month will disappear on 15 October.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply