How can I contact Live Help

Hi,   I have been trying to find Live Help without any luck.  Can someone help me find them please?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Finally found it after trying a few options.   Account Safely - protecting your account.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Wow, I thought they had removed it completely.  Thanks for pointing that out, but what happens if you start a chat under the account safety subject and then ask about something entirely different?

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

I just typed in my question without any problems although I suppose it was account related in a small way.   I've had the same buyer purchase the same item two nights in a row..only registered the same day and with only a name and for the address it just had default, default Australia.    

I cancelled the first purchase,  ebay replied saying they would ask the buyer to agree?  Probably no chance of that.  So after last nights purchase I blocked the buyer and asked why they couldn't just de-register the buyer because of the address.   They just replied that I would have the selling fee returned once the case was closed!!!     

Not much point trying to cancel the sale if they ask buyers permission so I will just wait four days and report non payment.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply