How can I unblock a specific bidder without changing my general buyer requirement blocks?

Hi all,

Hope you can help with this.

I have set my buyer requirements so that noone with 2 or more unpaid items in the last 6 months can bid on my items.

This morning I have had a request from a prospective bidder to unblock her as she is keen to bid on one of my items. I looked at her feedback and found that she has been an exemplary buyer and payer in recent times.

Although I don't usually agree to this, I did in this case but told her that I would only change my buyer requirements temporarily to enable her to bid.

Then I realised that I couldn't just change my buyer requirements back as soon as she has placed her first bid because if anyone overbids her, she may want to bid again, and if the blocks are back in place she wouldn't be able to.

I would have to leave her(and everyone else!!) unblocked for the duration of the 10 day auction.

Is there any way I can leave my blocks in place but exempt her??

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

How can I unblock a specific bidder without changing my general buyer requirement blocks?

I did the same for another bidder by looking in the activity log in buyers requiremnts. It is quite interesting to see who the system is stopping from bidding.

I just ticked the box to unblock the one person and left the settings the same.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Put them in the exempt bidders list

look in the block bidder section its under that

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

I did the same for another bidder by looking in the activity log in buyers requiremnts. It is quite interesting to see who the system is stopping from bidding.

I just ticked the box to unblock the one person and left the settings the same.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Hi,

Thanks for the help.

I was actually able to exempt the particular bidder, not in the block bidders section but in the Buyer requirements, which does give you the option of exempting particular bidders.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply