How can ebay still let this seller trade on ebay?

px_ws
Community Member

Just stumbled upon a seller as i'm looking to start adding car gauges to my store.

He states on his listings, that he and the item is location in Sydney, Austrlalia.

He has recieved 127 neutral and 139 Negative in the last month, around 8%

Most are outragous the item came from china and took 20-30 days to be delivered.

His listings state around 6 days for delivery.

• item from china not local, double posting time, refused to settle. AVOID!!
  • Item took 3 weeks to arrive, item not in Australia as advsertised - LIAR. BEWARE
  • Said Item in Sydney. Sent from China. Double the est delivery time. beware

How does ebay allow this to happen? This is obvisuoly going to wreck these customers confidence to buy online.

How long do they let this go on for?

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

How can ebay still let this seller trade on ebay?

Unfortunately, sometimes eBay are not particularly proactive when it comes to upholding their own policies. Neg feedback and / or low DSRs should, eventually, prompt some action...one would hope, anyway, but I know that's a bit useless...and frustrating, particularly when you consider they're perfectly happy to demand perfection from sellers to improve the buyer experience and keep people on eBay, yet when they have the opportunity to contribute to that ideal, it falls on deaf ears. >_>

The only thing you can do is report the listings for misrepresenting item location and hope someone at eBay decides they might actually do something. 

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply