How come I got AU and that postage price in my listings, I never changed anything for that?

How come I got AU and that postage price in my listings, I never changed anything for that?

Do I have to sell there?

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

This is the Australian Boards and Au means Australia.

If you have listed on the US site, perhaps check your listings that you have excluded posting to Australia?

Your items are showing in US Dollars for me and it says on the listing I looked at "does not post to Australia"

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

You might be on the .com.au site, since this is where you are posting.

then it would be converting.

sign out top left where your name is, if it says G'Day, then sign back into the .com site.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

His listings weren't showing for me on the au boards Ambs, I had to scoot over to the US boards and have a peak.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Then it is likely he was moved to .com.au without realising it.

this is the latest in a series of U.S. Posts saying help! What happened?

so, it looks like ebay.com can throw you into .com.au pages.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

eBay have a habbit of linking things incorrectly, eh?

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Yep

a little while back, if I looked at a store on .com.au, it would take me to .com and say there were 0 items.

looking at the toolbar, I figured out what was wrong, and changed it back to .com.au

and all the items were there as they should be.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply