How come my item which was unpaid I closed the action but it still appears in the sold listings

I placed my Roamer mens watch item number 272838701602 for sale , it ended up as an unpaid item and was dealt with in Resolution Centre now a closed case but when I had a look in sold listings it was there.

It supposedly sold for $234.00 AUD

I believe it should be removed at this point in time I have not been able to contact Ebay about it, any ideas?

Kindest regards

Mike.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

How come my item which was unpaid I closed the action but it still appears in the sold listings

every unpaid item I've had (and there has been a lot of people buy and not pay) have ended up under my 'sold' items after I have open and case (and closed it after the time wasters still refused to pay)

If it bothers you, just use the 'delete' to remove it (unless you want to relist it of course)

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Hi! sorry,  I meant not in My Ebay but the panel that shows Completed listing when you want to check what items like yours are selling for,  mine was in sold listings sorry to hear a lot of people have stuffed up on you.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Can't be deleted from there.

It drops off after I think it is 30 days.

image host
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Every item will go to Completed Items....sold items and items that are unsold but ended.....unless ebay removes them then they disappear completely.

Your item is still a Completed Item even though it was not paid for.  It will also show in Sold items as it was sold but not paid for.

You definitely do not want ebay to remove the item completely...that means that you have done something wrong in the listing or there is something wrong with the item itself.  It can often impact on your ability to sell in the future.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Thanks!

Kindest regards

Mike.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Thanks!

Warm wishes

Mike.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply