How do I change logo in eBay store?

When I changed to eBay's new store format, I changed my logo to a square to fit the new format. This logo appears on my store page (see http://stores.ebay.com.au/charmony), but click on any listing and you'll see an old rectangular logo still showing (halfway down each page on the left, in the area where there's a Search Store box on the right). I can't find a way to change this one. It not only looks bad but it advertises a sale that ended ages ago.

Can anyone help?

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I can't say with any certainty, as I have the new store format and only one place I could upload my logo, so the only thing I can think of to suggest is that eBay may be keeping old store data (because you can currently switch between them at will), and maybe the listing frame is pulling the old logo - which (if the case) you may be able to resolve by temporarily switching back to the old format, checking if the old logo image is still uploaded somewhere, and removing it if it is.

I remember that when I switched, there was some reason (can't remember what, exactly), that I uploaded my new logo when in the old store format, then switched to the new one, so if you switch, I'd upload it to the old, then switch back to the new, either way, and see if that works.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Worked!!!

Thanks!!!

(each worthy of 3 exclamation marks)

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply