How do we get reports on low DSRs left for me

Can anyone tell me how you run reports to get more information on which buyers of which items have left low DSRs ?

I seem to recall that we were told when the new Global standards were applied to our Seller Performance standards, we would be able to do this. 

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

10 REPLIES 10

In your Seller dashboard click on the bar where it shows the percentage of defects. The download report link is down the bottom under Cancelled transactions.
Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

DefectPic1.jpg

DefectPic2.jpg

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Now that's just showing off your 0.00% defects  🙂  🙂

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

The downloads will give you the date, item  number and transaction IDs.

If it's a recent sale you can easily find the transaction. If you've made multiple sales of the same item on the same day you can go to the View order details and look for the transaction ID in the URL.

For older transactions if you do regular downloads of sales through File Manager then you can open the report in excel and Ctrl F to Find the transaction ID number.

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Nah it isn't 0.00%. I blocked it out.
Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Thanks everyone, for your assistance !!!

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

How to get reports on low DSR is available for Neutral or Negative feedback but not when a buyer gives you a positive feedback and then rates one of the three areas (postage, description or comms) low. I had 5 defects and only 2 show on report and one of those was 14 months ago (thought it rate over 12 months) So I am left unsure on what item purchased I received the other defects on and unable to help or rectify with the buyer or future purchases of that repeat item.

Customer service inidicated that they would pass this on to management asa a good idea but I suspect if they don't get enough requests then nothing will happen. Everyone ask please.

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

That's not true..... I had someone leave me glowing +ive feedback with 3 for item not as described and it shows up.
Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

I can't download reports as it tells me I have no defects over the evaluation period, which is untrue.

There is another way to work out who left the low DSR's, but it's slow and time consuming, but if it's the only way for you, then it's worth it.

In the seller dashboard, on the left, click on Detailed Seller Rating Reports, then click create report. Where it says 'report type', change the drop down to item number. 

Next, find 10 feedback where you KNOW you got a 5 star rating from each buyer. Take the item number from those listings and put all 10 of those numbers in the box, separated by a comma. Give it a name (I just use a number, e.g 1) and click 'run report'.

After a minute or so, refresh that screen and keep refreshing until it says the report is complete. Open it up to check you did actually get 5 stars for each of those transactions. If you did, close down that report window and next to where the report just downloaded, click take action, then run similar.

Remove the last number in that box and then add the item number of the transaction you think may have given you a low star rating. Keep doing that with all the item numbers until you find it.

Item numbers can be found under each feedback if you don't make your listings private, or they can be found part way down the screen on the right above your description, if you click on the actual item...which you can find under the deleted items on your sellers page.

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply