How do you go about researching / finding wither a new product is genuine

I would like to get any ideas about the above question, I have an opportunity to buy a small quantity of Toy Story 3 Books & DVDs, but the price is suspiciously low!

I looked on eBay & there are similar products but no one is selling the same thing.

Is there a thing like an official website where I can find previously spotted frauds & counterfeits for example??

appreciate any help thank you

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

If a price is 'suspiciously low' & not from a reputable wholesaler or seller or online store,then I'd expect to receive counterfeits.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Thank you for your input dear, I would usually think that way, & I have missed on lots of potential bargains following this rule, no regrets whatsoever,  whoever the seller in this case is actually a very busy clearance store in a reputable place (large Plaza here), & they have for sale for $2 ea for public.

Now I don't know how to judge this situation, & thatโ€™s why Iโ€™m wondering now is there a more certain or systematic way to verify the genuinity of an item, other of course than listing it & having your listing removed ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Are you buying locally and reselling on eBay?    If buying locally from such a store and found to be counterfiet, you should be able to return for full refund.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply