How to list items on international eBay sites but can not find the exact process.

Hi all ,

I have a jewellery eBay store   http://stores.ebay.com.au/BobinWebSales  and have recently listed most of my items with international shipping which is good but i can not find out the exact process to list on international ebay sites . Can anyone please advise me .

Kind Regards ,

Steve

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

How to list items on international eBay sites but can not find the exact process.

To list an item on another site, you just have to log in to that particular site - your listings will be in the respective country's currency (so you need to make sure your PayPal account is set up to accept that currency), and subject to a few different policies, so it's a good idea to read up on any relevant policies, including eBay Buyer Protection if listing on a site that offers it to buyers. 

If you would just like to make sure your currrent Australian listings have a chance of appearing in standard search results on the US and UK sites, you need to specify a postage service and cost to those countries separately from a worldwide flat rate. 

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Ok , Thank you very much for your help.

Kind regards,

Steve

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply