How to offer seller delivery in listing?

I couldn't see an option to offer that I would deliver my item to a defined area in the listing format. I therefore put it in the Description area at the bottom of the listing. Is there a way to have this noted like the 'Free Postage?' Also my item is in the Beaudesert area (4285) but it shows as 'Moreton' which is quite a way from Beaudesert. Any clues please?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

You are right, there is no option for 'free delivery within a certain radius' so if you have mentioned it in your description you have done the best you could. The only option I think you have for the area is to also mention the Beaudesert part in your description. I have noticed before that some postcodes just seem to come up with weird areas.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Thank you jawsnine. (I did try to respond earlier but this page frequently has 'connection interrupted' & drops out...especially if I moan about eBay. Am I paranoid? Lol)  I don't feel like such a doofus now, knowing the option is not available.  It seems a tad unprofessional of eBay to not offer this option as it has a clear selling advantage...like the 'Free Postage'...?? I only sell from time to time but I'm starting to feel sorry for full time sellers, with the glitches I am encountering lately. Thanks again.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

You might be able to get the option you want via the rate table - I haven't explored them in-depth, but there are a few different ways you can use them. More info here: http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/pay/shipping-costs.html#tables

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Thank you digital*ghost. I couldn't see a way in there, but I did leave the suggestion in the feedback box. Cheeers.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply