I am almost there, how do you save your listing for later when you need to sell them again.

I mean how can I store the listing, so I can just reactivate at a later date instead of sitting in the sold section, and can be easily found.

I mean can I have a listing section that is not active, then I just activate it. Because if I end it, then it goes into the unsold section

I really appreciate any help

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I am almost there, how do you save your listing for later when you need to sell them again.

Hi there and good luck 🙂

Make sure you tick the automatic relist when you list your items, so that you have them listed twice more.

If they don't sell, I just go in to the drop down, and 'sell a similar item' and you just re-list them   .... you can also re-list the item.  I'm sure there aothers who will be able to help. 

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

The only place is in unsold and they remain there for only 60 days.

The only other way is to use a listing tool such as Turbo lister where they remain until you delete them.

But running Turbo lister requires constant updating and is prone to problems at times.

image host
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

You could do what a lot of big sellers do, when they run out of stock they change the price to some ridiculously high figure so nobody will order the item - then when it comes back in stock they change the price back to normal. 

This keeps their listing open so they don't have to relist. 

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

What about this export option as a csv file type?

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

@electrical-rebuilders-group wrote:

I mean how can I store the listing, so I can just reactivate at a later date instead of sitting in the sold section, and can be easily found.

I mean can I have a listing section that is not active, then I just activate it. Because if I end it, then it goes into the unsold section

I really appreciate any help

as you have a store go to http://my.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeBay&CurrentPage=MyeBayPreferences&gbh=1&ssPageName=STRK:ME... open 'Selling Preferences' and click yes to 'Use the out-of-stock-option' when you have 0 stock the listing stays but want show up in search results  when you want it to show again just add stock

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

@electrical-rebuilders-group wrote:

What about this export option as a csv file type?

Export as CSV is of limited value IMHO.

This is only a text file really and cannot store product images. It just saves the URL of the image, which is of no use to you if the listing is not active. So all your product images will not be saved in this format.

We use the out of stock option to save ours as mentioned by NewDeals.

The downside of this is that each month, if you are using the GTC option, you will use up one listing from your allowance of 200 (basic store) even tho the listing is not showing up. Also after 3-months (I think it is??) if you still do not put any stock on the listing ebay will remove the listing anyway. So at most you can only save for up to 3-months using this method.

Other than that you have to resort to other methods such as Turbo Lister or even Selling Manager Pro (free to store holders).

In Selling Manager Pro you can save to Inventory. This does hold the listing indefinitley.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply