I am have been trying to change my listing to worldwide but the policy thing won't let me

Hello, I listed an item last night and thought it was going worldwide. When I checked it thismorning I found it wasn't. I tried to change it but this new policy thing won't let me. Do you know how I can? thanks

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I am have been trying to change my listing to worldwide but the policy thing won't let me

5kazam
Community Member

I was having the same problem, as well as my listings showed I was posting for 'free'.  Once I opted out of the new business policies (as advised by eBay and with eBay's assistance), I was able to change my listings back to 'worldwide'. 

I suggest  you ring eBay - they will probably give you the same advice.  Apparently there is a glitch, and that was why eBay suggested the opting out until their problem was fixed.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

5kazam
Community Member

I was having the same problem, as well as my listings showed I was posting for 'free'.  Once I opted out of the new business policies (as advised by eBay and with eBay's assistance), I was able to change my listings back to 'worldwide'. 

I suggest  you ring eBay - they will probably give you the same advice.  Apparently there is a glitch, and that was why eBay suggested the opting out until their problem was fixed.

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply