I am in Aust but when selling it showed US currency.

dtsa2465
Community Member

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Shows in AU dollars on the two items you have listed

Not sure why you have 0.01 as the postage charge though, all that does (beside lose you decent money) is look scammy, since such odd prices are one of the hallmarks of scammer sellers

The items in question, are you trying to list on eBay.com.au or on eBay.com?

Other members need more than a comment in the heading if you want us to try to help you

As an aside, have you fully completed sign up for Managed Payments and read up on everything you ticked as 'reading and understanding' when listing

Such as the 30 day hold on your funds as you are a new seller etc 

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

You've probably landed on the US site somehow. It happens occasionally. Check that the web address in the address bar contains .au .

Regarding your listings, Feng Shui has an i at the end. Might pay to revise and add that so people who use that search term can find your listing.

If you wish to offer free postage, there is a box to tick when you create the listing, you don't have to make it 1c.

You mentioned payment by PayPal. Buyers have multiple ways to pay now with Managed Payments. You don't know which method they use because ebay just pay you into your nominated bank account. Have you signed up for Managed Payments and become verified? Also, PayPal won't be an option for much longer, so probably best to remove that in your item description.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply